Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Okay I live in Central Ohio, about the only thing we know is how to work on the roads and screw it up, and how to build and race cars.  Although I've been into the import racing scene for awhile with my 94 Nissan 240sx se, this is my first front wheel drive Toyota (used to have a 4-runner when in between cars) And well I'll never go back.  Me and some other juvenille deliquents around here (18+).  Have a place called West Broad street where was all meet up and show off our rides.  My crew, is a me (1993 Celica ST), a 94 Honda Prelude, Civic Hatchback, 2000's Acura Integra LS, two sport trucks, and the creme de le creme ... a like 1920's ford festiva, who everyone makes fun of, but can complete keep up with the LS.  and a Chevy Cavilaer like a 97 ... here are the result of this weeks races ...

Celica vs Festiva - Festiva
Celica vs Ranger - Celica
Cavi vs Celica - Cavi
Cavi vs Fiero - Cavi
Cavi vs LS - Cavi
Cavi vs GSR - Cavi
Celica GT-4 vs Corvette - Celica GT-4
Celica GT-4 vs 3000GT VR-4 - Celica GT-4
Ranger vs Festiva - Festiva
Civic Hatch vs Cavi - undetermined--just too close
Civic Hatch vs LS - LS
Cavi vs Prelude - Cavi
Prelude vs Celica -Prelude
Prelude vs Fiero - Prelude
Prelude vs LS - Prelude
Prelude vs GSR - Prelude

and the best ....
Prelude vs Celica Gt-4 - Celica GT-4
Cavi vs Celica GT-4 - Celica GT-4

unlike a lot of people we do our racing and go home, we do it at a undisclosed location, and we actually have a lot of spots, you guys wanna know anythign about any of those cars either IM me or if want me to waste your time I can post it all up on here.

Ever wonder if I'll grow out of this ... probably not ... growing old is required .. growing up is optional.</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>woo hoo!
give it up for po dunk street racers!

:ghost:</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts