·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Meryem13@Sep. 07 2003,11:16
<font color='#000000'>I like this!  
</font>
<font color='#000000'>you liked it so much you had to say "i like this!" twice

i tried this once before but couldn't get enough publicity.  my friends hate me and never leave comments, they just mooch of the fun of others.  if you really think they're fun, i'll update them more often if you can get more people to contribute.</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I got one I have been asking people for ever and I get the same answere fly.  But i added on..</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
<font color='#000000'>SO i dont know how to post a question so here it is.

Would you rather fly or breath under water.

Take that answere and then answere this

Would you rather (selection previous) or have Telecanisis (move stufff with your mind)

WOuld you rather (Previous) or be able to be invisible

WOuld you rather (Take previous) or be invincible</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<font color='#000000'>yeah, those are the "gun to your head" questions that the spice girls keep asking us.  (the spice girls are a group of five girls that we know, we just call them the spice girls for fun)  telekenesis or invisibility.  super strength or the ability to fly.  they're good questions, but not very fun, know what i mean?</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Yeah i used to only ask if people if they rather fly or breath under water.  Everyone said fly except this chick at pet smart who loves fishes.  So had to make it a bit tougher.</font>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts