Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>PLEASE SEE MY OTHER 2 POSTS ANY GIVE ME ANY HELP OR ADVICE YOU CAN!!!
i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!
THANX.
eee604
</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i'm sure if somebody on the board has done this swap they'd help you out.  also fairly certain if anybody thought it was a viable option they'd help you out.  why not just buy a supra?</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Questions like these have been asked and answered many times. Please try searching before posting multiple times and resorting to an ALL CAPS BOLD text post asking, "why won't anyone help me?????"
I also think the vast majority of people are like me over the past few days, glued to their TV's watching the future of the world unfold. Most message boards, or forums, are experiencing a dramatic decrease in traffic and activity. I'm sorry you didn't get a response right away....
The most common answer you will find is that anything is possible. You need to find a local shop who is capable of such a conversion. So, start calling around and see if someone has done something like this before.
Although I don't know your background or knowledge of cars, I don't think this is something you'd be able to handle on your own. There is a lot involved w/ the mounting, drivetrain, and turbo that I can't even begin to pretend to know.
Good luck w/ your search...and welcome to the site
</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts