Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1st generation

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which celica and why is it so attractive?

C

·
0 Posts
I think that the 6th Gen Celicas are most attractive overall, the 7th gens look great from the front, and has a great interior, but the sides, back, and rims, need improvement.  The 6th gens also look more manly and kinda like the supras, while I think the 7th gens look more like a girl's car...

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like the 6th gen just because i like how the lines on the side of it flow, it is quite sexy
 I kinda think that the new celica looks like a bullfrog from some angles, but also looks quite nice from oher angles.  My vote went to the 6th!!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah go third generation!

damn come on fifth gen lets go!
 :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey how come no one is voting for the 2nd geneation ???

:p

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
i think its something about the looks there redswan.. hehe
i have a 90 i hate the lights on it. but the rest I like.. would prefer the 6th gen front end over mind and the 7th generation interior... so i like them all.. they all have there pros and cons.. so i aint gonna vote on this one.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i don't know what you are talking about :sarcasm:  i think they look really cool, the second has got my vote! narh!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
It's hard to say which one is the most attractive.  I like the 1st and 5th gen's body styling, I like how beefy the 6th gen's look, but what attracted me to the 7th gen. was the aftermarket support and horsepower.  Tough call

·
Registered
130 Posts
ok well i did the math......... and i belive the best looking was the first generation which was sold for 7 years before change...... and the 6th generation which came 2nd with 5 years..... the rest of the generations were sold for 3 years..... the only thing wrong with the math is that the 7th gen model is still on sale..... will it be changed in 2003? or will it last as long as the 6th or even the 1th........ only time can tell

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Latest rumor has it that the Celica will be all new in 2004...
I think there are several other factors involved here & you can't assume it's because of looks...import market trends as a whole, economy & sales, trying to stay ahead of the competition and introduction/retiring of other models... Technology is advancing so fast that that alone should explain the frequency at which new designs/models are released...and it all comes back to competition and money...

A

·
0 Posts
love my 77 coupe and and not so much the 77 fastback. the pre 77 modles had the shorter front end which i don't like all that much, and then post 77 i don't know wot they were thinking for a couple of years coz they made some bad looking machines then. no offence. the late eights models i like as well the ones that are all nice and curvy and the ones that used to kick arse int eh wrc circut.

77 coupes kick arse

·
Registered
563 Posts
im quite the fan of the 7th gen's stylin, i think it has quite an agressive stance on the road and dosnet look as bulky as the 5th and 6th gen's looks more like it is poised to jump as opposed to the more civilised flowing lines of the 5-6th

1 - 15 of 15 Posts