Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>as much as i don't need anything fancy... (ala, Tein),

many ppl recommend Eibach Sportline paired with KYB shocks, I wanna know are there other alternatives out there.

once again, i am going to tracks or big races, I just wanna lower the car and reduce those excessive bodyroll</font>

·
Registered
109 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I just did my suspension and I used suspension techniqes springs and they work wonderfully. I can't see much of a difference between eibach and them. They also tend to be cheaper. I also used KYB GR2 struts and I got them form Tirerack.com and they were only about $200.</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>are you going to want to drive the celica on the streets also?  if you're considering adjustable ride height you might want to go with coilovers, dropzones are pretty decent imho.  i've been planning on getting eibach sportlines too.

since you've got a coupe it's got pretty decent rear anti-body roll, but you might want to think about getting a strut tower bar for the front if you want to reduce overall body roll.</font>

·
Registered
27 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I am using dropzone now with orginal stocks.
The springs are so hard that I feel I am drving a boat.

I wanted to get the shocks which is adjustable but too expensive.

Also the dropzone coil-over don't really fit the orginal stocks, There is a cover on the shock absorter which is bigger than the inlet of dropzone.  
</font>

·
Registered
27 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I found Eibachs as $180 shipped but I like coil over more.
Do you know that I did my white face gauge. However, after 4-5 weeks, aftermarket one appeared.
I want to say that I tried the newest product and they are not too good.

:D  One thing I am still happy now. I have white rear turn signal lights. The covers of the turn signal is not amber. DIY product. I hope the aftermarket one won't appear too soon. I did it a year ago. And I did tell someone. But I think many people forget it. Someone made totally clear tail lights. I like it but I am sure I will catch by police. The DIY Altezza lights are good too but it doesn't look beautiful, sorry.     :glare:

Off topic...</font>

·
Registered
27 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I can't remeber, it was a year ago. Someone got a lot from somewhere. The person went to message board and post the messages. I remember 2-3 people got the springs from that person.</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts