Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>I'm planning a trip to Panama City this weekend with afew friends. I was wondering where everyone else was going for spring break.
</font>

·
Registered
207 Posts
<font color='#000000'>spring break is over  :( and they screwed us.....everyone had different breaks so nobody could chill with their friends. oh well. the weathers warm, finally. its great when the girls at school are dressed for warm weather
</font>

·
Registered
68 Posts
<font color='#000080'>dun even ask that, cuz me and a few friends where planning to leave out of state for a few nights but then we got snowed in, not just a few inches i am talking a few feet, my poor car was stuck in denver and i live 30 minutes away from there!, i had literally 3 feet of snow to knock off the top of my SOFT TOP jeep... poor thing almost collapsed!

but having a snow ball fight, diggin out cars, and stayin in wit my boy was mainly my spring break, besides a few fist fights... ah sping break of 2003... more like the blizzard of 2003

VIVA LOS COLORADO! I HATE THA SNOW!</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font color='#FF0000'>I can see it 40 years from now...
CelicaFan is going to make a "celica walker", thus creating "toyotacelicawalkers.com". He will then walk the streets sporting his walker at a VERY slow rate of speed. As he yells out to the nearby kids, "I'm the big cheese, bite me! Haa haa haa".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by cenJERgt@Mar. 30 2003,5:54
<font color='#000000'>i dunno. he usually makes me laugh. but youre right sometimes chick  
</font>
<font color='#000000'>SOMETIMES  :p If you ask me, I'm right ALL the time  :O</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<font color='#FF0000'>I think if I left this topic alone... Celica Chick would keep posting to "herself"...Among other things.  :devil:  
</font>

1 - 20 of 49 Posts