Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1991 Toyota Celica GT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time finding rear control arm bushings. Does anyone know where to find them? Yes, I've checked local parts stores, Rockauto, Whiteline, and Suspension.com. I can't be the only Celica owner with worn-out bushings...

·
Premium Member
1991 Toyota Celica GT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try this link. and let us know your results please. The front and rear are slightly different diameter so you should check them with a micrometer before ordering or better yet give them a call. Hope this helps you out.
1991 Toyota Celica Replacement Suspension Bushings – CARiD.com
On a live chat with them, I was told that they do not have those for my car. That is the response I'm getting everywhere I check. How can it be that no aftermarket bushings are made for a car as popular as the Celica?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Something has to be out there, even if you have to modify one that runs close. It's only a bushing, either rubber or poly that can be drilled or sanded to fit. I would begin looking for something with the same or smaller internal diameter and outside dimensions close to original. here's something on ebay for the front that might be workable.
SuperPro Control Arm Bushing Kit Lower Front Side for 1989-1993 Toyota Celica | eBay
I'll help snoop around and let you know if anything shows.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I stumbled across these. Not sure of mfg quality, but it does give cross reference to oem part numbers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts