Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>hello?.....
hello?????
no one has been here in days?
where is anyone?</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>hey swan, im on all the time looking to see if anyone has replied recently but it seems like no one else gets on anymore.
Just letting you know im here. oh by the way. where do you live?
anyways, later
</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>tulsa oklahoma</font>

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>you know why none is answering swan its because there are too many topics. it seems everyone has there own topic. thats why i personally dont really post anymore. because you hardly have time to respond to a cetain topic when 10 other people have already started theirs. there should be a limit. remember when we used to have only 3 topics in racing now we have three that all have to do with the sam thing (what speed do you top off at?) and we used to have three topic one was honda bashing another racing and the other was about just stuff. so instead of starting your own topic just reply to other topics that are already there. like that we have really cool discussions and stuff.</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#000000'>exactly, just ignore the new ppl and new topics, and just listen to me
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Okay so I lied when I said I was back... but know I really AM back... cuz I'm back in Turkey and have nothing better to do than sit here on my a$$ and check the site

Ralph is right though, too many threads that are all about the same sh!t... though it's good to see so many new faces here.  More people to talk to with ideas and opinions, though it would be nice if they were smarter about posting... it's hard to keep up!

btw Red, I pm'd you a while ago (sent you a message through yahoo too) about the whole turbo thing, did you not get it?</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts