Toyota Celica Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the old message board checking on some posts, had a bunch of info for someone, then I realized I couldnt post.  I register here and it appears no one came along to the new board.  I have so much info to share but no one to share it with.  But the new board looks great we just have to get everyone to register from the old board----except the childish!

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Thanks for joining us! We gave everyone a lot of advance warning. We also emailed over 1,100 people about the new board. Most of those people are registered through everyone.net and it could take a couple days for them to get that email.
It also probably has a lot to do with the required registration...guests aren't allowed to post because of what was happening on the other board...
It will take a little time, but have faith...they'll be back  ;)

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
I sent emails to those accounts, to all of the peole who have submitted pictures & gave permission to use their email addresses & it went out in the newsletter...I've also posted an announcement on each of the forums on the old message board, so if someone somehow still gets to that one, they'll read about what happened & come on over here...
If anyone can think of anything I missed, please let me know

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I am new here and I found it, so i assume the older members will find it to.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
the new was a little difficult for me, but i figured it out. Celicafan thanks for changing it over, the car rivalries were funny for a while, but i think it got a little out of hand back there. i am sorry for what i contributed to the slander and foul language, i 'll try to keep everything in check.
 Also  i wanted to say: this weekend i was in an accident, a drunk driver ran me off of the road. my beautiful celica had the rims split off and the front suspension messed up. over $9000 and  countless hours of wrench time a wreck! so please people be responsible; don't drink and drive.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi,

I am new here. I am interested in the 6gen. Celica. So, I am here to learn about it. I was kind of supprised because I don't see many posts here. Now, I know. This is a new forum. What about the old one? Where is it? CAn anyone points me there? I wanna take a look.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I think the old board is toast but if you want info. about 6th gen's ask Mina.  That is one person who has or had all the same questions as you did so should have some answers for ya.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Originally posted by CelicaFan@Apr 7 2002, 07:58 PM
I sent emails to those accounts, to all of the peole who have submitted pictures & gave permission to use their email addresses & it went out in the newsletter...I've also posted an announcement on each of the forums on the old message board,
i can barely remeber back in the day when we got newsletters, but why dont we get them anymore?

i totally forgot about them

i miss the newsletters

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Can we get a
on this thread?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.