Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>My friends and I found the perfect 1/4 mile straight away, its actually next to an airforce base.. Its not the runway, but we thought about it though.  :devil:

Anyway if anyones proud of there finds on 1/4 mile straights, need to post the pic here!  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#FF0000'>

The roads longer then the pic makes it, I was half way thru the straight while taking the pic. I'll post a pic of this place on a fridaynight.
</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>ithe place we used to race back in the day waqs awesome and private property!
i'll get a pic when i can it was a great spot.</font>

E

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>dont race 1/4 miles...fun is over too quickly...i race a 35 mile stretch of highway bout 30 miles from my house...4 lanes wide...also a 12 mile mountain single/double lane highway..which is the best course i can possibly think of late at night...dont get any more enjoyment then rippin a mountain course..now thas skill..</font>

·
Registered
72 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I almost found a good spot.. its a dead end straight away.. I measured the distance with my odometer and it was like .2 mile so 1/5 mile.. but it sucks cuz you can't accelerate the whole way since its a dead end... too bad.</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
but it sucks cuz you can't accelerate the whole way since its a dead end...[/B]
Thats funny! I did that when I put my vette against a supercharged candy boy, and at the very end of the street there was a swamp looking marsh thing. Stoped like 20 feet away from the edge. My brakes kinda locked! HAHAHA!
Then another time I raced someone and ran out of street and almost into a pond! I fu**ked up my front end by hitting a mail box that was in place by a cement block. (Which actually saved me from going into the pond.)  :laugh:
Another time a hit a brick wall doing 10mph, long story! HAHAHA!!!</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts