Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok how about this bad luck.... my car been broken into like 4 times this year, well people have tried but no one succeeded, inless they just wanted to mess up my locks or doors then i guess they would have did what they wanted..It got hit by a drunk driver who i will catch up with someday, finally got all that damaged fixed at the end of last year, and now my car is at my buddies shop where i am finishing up the engine management, I go down there today and apperiantly someone used my rear end to stop there car.. it was in first gear with the emergency brake up and they hit it so hard that the car is now aprox. 4-5 feet farther then where i parked it. now from looking at it i need new tail lights, new bumper, and yes again probrolly a new paint job... and guess what... yeah the person left the scene... why would they stay, then they would have to pay for the damages they did. little punk ass pussies im tired of fixing #### that other people do. I am defiently at the point that if i find out who did it im gonna beat em with a brick... sorry guys had to vent.. but this #### is getting really old.. im gonna find these mother ####ers for sure..

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Holy $#!* that sucks! I'm sorry to hear 'bout all the problems & having some a-hole hit your car & run would be more than most can handle...
Anyhow, remember the saying, "revenge is best served cold" ...or something....
Anyhow, have you contacted the cops? I believe a hit & run is a felony, so hopefully they'll take it seriously and find the bastard. Then you'll have his name and address on the police report

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunitly i didnt contact the cops.. or anyone else, i dropped the insurance when i started building the engine so i wouldnt have to pay for a car that wasnt being used.. i live in nj we have the highest insurance in the world so im trying not to waste my money on that if the car isnt being used.. so I dont know what the cops could do anyway, i mean the shop is in a getto.. and we arnt exactly sure what time it was done
no one was there yesterday so it could of been in the morning or it could of been in the night no one knows.. they went right over one of those yellow brick things and still slammed my car took off a lot of paint so who ever did it has a hole lot of yellow paint on there car.. i know it was a larger vehicle cause it actually slid across the top of my bumper and took out the lights... i dont think the cops would do #### around there though.. we have no information of when it was done or anything and i think they will need to know all that before they could do anything.. i know this all i need to do is find a car will yellow on it.. thats all the info i need to do some justice

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know i can do that.... but thing is its my best friends shop. he lets me do all my work there cause he has lifts and #### there.. I couldnt sue him for trying to help me out.. ya know.. if it was someones shop hell yeah they would pay.. so far the damage that happened to that shop is i need a new drivers side door, new tail lights, new rear bumper, and then yeah a new paint job sence im replacing half the #### on the car now... its just fustrating every time it seems like the car might be done, i turn around and need something new again.. and all of it was the cause of someone else.. so now im waiting to get a crank trigger and pick up to get the car driving again and back on the road, and now in order to drive it i need new tail lights also.. then i need to replace the door and bumper and paint it again to make it look good.. i was planning to repaint it this fall but didnt want to be forced to if i couldnt get the time.. now im forced to cause its all ####ed up and i dont want to drive around in a fast but ugly as #### car.. i was saving loot to get some cams and someother things and now they have to wait because some dumb ass dont know how to drive..

·
Registered
563 Posts
argh, mate i think id be at breaking point if that happened to me. id be getting a posse toghter and busting some heads but i know thats not really the answer but it would make me feel better.
im parinoid about leaving my car anywhere. i live not in a ghetto but it is a shade average. most of the cars parked on my street are 10 y/o utes and commodore VL's (mid 80's) so i pretty much dont even park on the street outside my house.

but terrible to hear bout your wheels getting stuffed up all the time.

·
Registered
212 Posts
am i gonna have to make a special trip to jersey to help you run some people over.......?

thats bad luck man, kick some a$$, thats the best answer. :sly:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts