Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>I HAVE A 96 CELICA ST,I WANT TO KNOW IF ANY WHEELS OVER THE STANDARD 14 INCH WHEELS WILL FIT ON MY CAR?
WELL IF YOU KNOW,PLEASE DON'T WAIT TO TELL ME.THANKS!!!!
</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font color='#000000'>heehehehe  well im glad i found this post dude  cuz i think im 1 of the few that has gone drastically stupid with rims  i had 19's on my 94 celi..........u can go that big without modifying ur suspension.......so 19x7.5's    with a 225/35-19 tire....or 18's    or 17's   u shouldnt go smaller then 17's in my opinion........i went even stupider and am putting 20's on my celi and the tops of the tires hit the bottom of the spring mount on the stuts   so i have to modify my suspension  (hydros or air cylinders)    i hope i have been of some help for u..........also i got the hook up on rims    www.dmtechwheels.com    this company sells ALBA, QUANTUM TEK, ATA, and EMO..........QUANTUMM TEK has thee only 19" rim which is the S-13........ALBA, EMO, and ATA has chrome 17 and up    the QUANTUM TEKS are all silver or hyper i think.....hit me up on personal messenger  or my email   [email protected]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts