Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>I've found a few brands of intakes filters I am able to put into my 87 GT but which brand would be the wisest and provide the best performance???
Anyone have suggestions???
Also, this turbo kit seems kinda cheap, would anyone trust it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....ry=6770</font>

·
Registered
10 Posts
<font color='#000000'>The turbo isn't even really a turbo.. it's a simple electronic fan that doesn't really do much but restrict your airflow more than stock.

You're better off just buying a dragon intake from WeaponR, or finding another short ram intake.</font>

·
Registered
38 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I urge you to go to www.nopi.com  and type your car in to see what products/performance items they have for your car.  They have an excellent site.  

I recommend Injen and Weapon-R intakes.  You will get about 5hp increase with a short ram.  Also look at www.jcwsportcompact.com and Maybe they will have a K&N Airfilter for you does the same thing.  Sometimes better than the short ram intakes.  You can get a drop in or a custom made short ram for $129.95 or so.  You will notice the horsepower increase more if you get headers and a cat-back exhaust.  You may get 10 or 15hp gain all together.  You will feel it some on 0-40mph, but more on speeds past 50mph.  You will have a bit more high end power on the highway.  
Go for it though.  Check out the sites.  :laugh:</font>

G

·
<font color='#000000'>i just got a 97 limited ed.... i now discovered i cant find anything  for it besides a body kit and exaust. anyone know a company that makes gaudges, intake, etc. please any suggestions would help</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts