Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>Tonight I was driving home from the coffee shop and in traffic I saw a v-6 pony with clear tail lights and an exhuast. So I went in and out of traffic to get up with him and see if see if he wanted to play. I didn't rev up at him or anything, I kinda just hung with him. It took like 30 seconds for him to start reving at me. We were both behind cars at the light. When the light turned green, the pony let the car infront of him get alittle space. Then the pony driver Spun a tire. (Not too empressive like always.) Then we were at another light with cars infront of us, he started to rev again. So I took it upon myself to purge my NOS lines while next to him.
After afew miles we got straight away and got to a light. The pony driver still wanted to race! Which makes know F****ng sense! Its not my fault their engines suck and the car looks like a shoe box.
Anyway!
I was wondering if anyone else had the same problems with the pony drivers. Or as I like to call them.. "Wannabe honda drivers".  

Oh by the way..Another pony died! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Anyone ever take a SVT?

if you're a glutton for punishment or just want to have fun raising hell on another forum, I suggest svtperformance.com

I posted a legitimate question about tickets there, since they have a forum dedicated to law enforcement, called The Donut Shop & well... they proved a lot of points about mustang owners & cops being ignorant lil' bitches*

*disclaimer: I don't feel this way about all mustang owners and all cops. just the ones who are ignorant lil' bitches

...like FordSVTFan...</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#FF0000'>I JOINED THE PONY SITE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think we can take them theres only 8,491 members! Whos with me!?  

Ok I saw the donut forum... I will be posting, and I will be kicked off the site soon. lol

I told them if they want to talk S**T just come to toyotacelicas.com!..................... I'm kidding! (You can start breathing again there Eric.)

By the way if anyones ever on the site from here...My handle name is "PonyKiller". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ralph-I was half a car link ahead of the (01?)pony leaving the intersection, but we were comming onto more traffic. I could have blown his doors off, since I was pulling ahead and didn't even hit my nos switch.</font>

E

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>hey ticketboy!Nice kill on the stang.
what yr is your celica.
what mods and kind of nos
</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
but I wasn't able to find any of your posts & you're not listed when you click on members and sort by join date...[/B]
No way! I signed up and created a password... (I'm going on there now. Seeing if it works.......)..Ummm you smoke alot of crack there CelicaFan?  ???  
I just signed on to the website..To prove it, I wiil start a topic asking why ponys are slow!  :thumbsup: lol</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts[/B]
Before I could even post THIS happens too me! I just what to talk ponys..
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Mar. 23 2003,9:52
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
Before I could even post THIS happens too me! I just what to talk ponys..
</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>:laugh:</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<font color='#FF0000'>The imports need to band together and over throw the pony site! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Never had the chance to play with an SVT when I still had the '86 GTS, though I did beat a Saleen through medium traffic on the interstate for about 10 miles...

Best example I have of beating 'stangs came when I had my '97 Saturn SC2 though...only mods I had were K&N drop in filter and high performance all-season tires on the stock (optional) 15" rims.

Pulled up to a light at a railroad crossing in Everett, WA which is a popular stop for late night improptu drag runs, as the distance to the next light is exactly 1/4 mile, and noticed I had pulled between a brand new SVT and an older Shelby.

They were revving their engines and yelling back and forth at each other, as if I wasn't even there between them...well, that little SC2 had some serious low-end power even if it couldn't match them at the high end well...so I dropped the shift into neutral (yes, it was the auto, shudder...though a nice auto, last year with the performance auto option) and revved it a couple times, the little high-pitched whine nearly drowned out by their roaring...

Needless to say they both started laughing, and hunkered down behind their wheels, waiting for the light to change...while I let it sit at about 3500 RPM in neutral, my hand on the shift column...

Light flipped green, I dropped it into drive and mashed the pedal...and the jump was quite good, placing me across the intersection before either of them had started coming up to speed.  Beat the SVT to the next light by about half a length, the Shelby by a full length, and pulled into the parking lot of the supermarket there...they both just started cursing at me and took off when the light changed......</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Hey, im from OZ, i don't know how sh#t works with u guys, but we have the same problem over here (xcept with REXs
) me and my mate were at a set of lights next 2 a Rex, it gave us a few revs, we thought "Very Stupid", the rex's boost wound up, once the light's went green he slowly went up the road (probably running 10psi), once we hit boost he was in the rearview, it was all to quick, but at the next lights he thought he'd try again ???

PS: Do u guys have a thing called RICE boys?
If not i'll tell yas another day</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Yeah Hondas, Subarus, Diahatsu, whatever u name it
RICE BOYS aka Ricerockets are people who dress up their cars with bodykits, spoilers and SH#T to make their car look fast, but under the bonnet its a different story (STOCK). RICE boys TRY 2 impress but their times won't.
So yeah pretty much Hondas.

Who or whats ToOof?</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font color='#FF0000'>In that case theres a ton of "rice boys" here... Those are the ones to annoy other people on a fridaynight. They have no power and yet they still want to race. There like mosquito's! You swat at them, yet they still annoy ya!</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i think its just any japaenese import that does that.

but since we all have celicas we can say its honda  :laugh:</font>

1 - 20 of 27 Posts