Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000080'>Winner gets a free smiley, and pics add an extra 1,000,000 points  :laugh:</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000080'>Oooo how exciting :oops:

What about the rest of you?
Celica Chick??  Celicafan?? TCS?? Redswan?? Toof??Anyone??</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>my last ex.</font>

·
Registered
68 Posts
<font color='#000080'>let me think, i tend to lose clothing when i'm not sober... i think prob. the craziest thing was went skinny dipping at lake powell  but to get into the lake we went jumping off the house boat... i remember hitting the water .
or i did a strip tease once
o:</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>egged cows and got shot at for it...hehehehe

took dead mans curve at 65 and did 2 360s without flipping the car, which takes effort at times not to  :oops:</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>naa i shouldnt say things like that. lol. there are more than one ex so i cant get in too much trouble.

ive done pretty crazy things whilst rorted but im generally proud of them lol.</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font color='#000080'>I took it upon myself to urinate in my best friends heater vent.

..3 times!  Boy was I tossed
</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>lol, rotfl.

thats terrible.

a mate of mine spewed down a mates air vent in his car. coudnt get the smell out. for yonks. ended up selling the car. lol.</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
well.... honestly I don't remember it... but I heard a lot of stories.... after that I was carefull not to drink that much    [/B]
Stories of you?  :suspect:  
You have to share atleast one, if not thats considered post whoring.  :oops: lol</font>

V

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I've done some crazy stuff while drunk. I think the craziest one was trying to surf in the Harlem river in December. That river is just nasty and there's no waves there so i don't even understand why i was doin that.</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>I have no choice but to post

Me and some friends had a party at my friend Dales house. After afew hours all the people left exceppt for me and 2 other friends.. Dale was passed out in his bedroom..SO we went in his room, I shaved his right eyebrow with a razor, and we kinda lit his arm on fire with a can of deordorant and a lighter..(He was ok...)  

After that he pretty much woke up, then yelled at us to leave, after he said that he passed out again...SO we turned everything upside down in his livingroom. (Couch, tv, pictures, ect.) THEN I got his keys, SO we took Dales brand new car offroading where I got 2feet of air off a little hill next to his house doing 40mph,  then we noticed his house was comming up pretty fast, SO I hit the breaks we slid atleast 12 feet on the dirt road stopping 4 feet from his front door. The next day he called me saying how his steering wheel was shaking and how he had only one eyebrow.... So being a good friend, I told him the other guys did it...  
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And theres PICTURES! Which I will post when I get a new scanner...</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#000080'>I think we have a winner!

I would do better but all the crazy stuff I do is sober and this is a non sober contest only
</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>QUOTE
I have no choice but to post  
Me and some friends had a party at my friend Dales house. After afew hours all the people left exceppt for me and 2 other friends.. Dale was passed out in his bedroom..SO we went in his room, I shaved his right eyebrow with a razor, and we kinda lit his arm on fire with a can of deordorant and a lighter..(He was ok...)  
After that he pretty much woke up, then yelled at us to leave, after he said that he passed out again...SO we turned everything upside down in his livingroom. (Couch, tv, pictures, ect.) THEN I got his keys, SO we took Dales brand new car offroading where I got 2feet of air off a little hill next to his house doing 40mph,  then we noticed his house was comming up pretty fast, SO I hit the breaks we slid atleast 12 feet on the dirt road stopping 4 feet from his front door. The next day he called me saying how his steering wheel was shaking and how he had only one eyebrow.... So being a good friend, I told him the other guys did it...   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And theres PICTURES! Which I will post when I get a new scanner...
volcomxgrrl[/B]
So your a butthead to your friends too...    :glare:
Man... that is pretty shady

hehe mrj is that better.. no bleeeeeps... I modified it just for you   :laugh:</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by TCS_03@Jan. 10 2003,1:46
<font color='#000000'>hehe mrj is that better.. no bleeeeeps... I modified it just for you   :laugh:</font>
<font color='#000080'>What did you do with TCS??  Has she been abducted??  I won't put up with anymore :alien:
</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<font color='#000080'>I'm impressed, as busy as he is he still has time to watch us kids

I can't even keep up with some of these conversations, monster props to E</font>

1 - 20 of 94 Posts