Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
<font color='#000000'>have you ever seen almost famous the part when he's on th eroof and yells im a goldengod welli loved that and since then every one calls me that</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Back in the tagging days my tag was Frost..I then used Frosty as a name in an online fantasy game..the 66 comes from the how many times I had to create an account there to get where I wanted. I had a bunch of illegal accounts
Therefore, I use Frosty66 for a lot of my account names.

Everyones calls me Frost, and thats all I ask for
</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>mine is pretty easy, i was told by some old guy when i was looking for a celica, that in japanese celica meant swan, i was like i can see that. the old logo looks like a dragon or swan.
anyway i got my car and it is red,  hence the name redswan.
i thought it was a VERY UNIQUE name.
</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>well I registered to this site the first day I bought my car. We bought Rosie when it was raining and I didn't know how to drive a stick. My dad drove her home and we didn't get back until it was dark and it was still raining hard. So that night I joined here before going out the next day to teach myself... As I was registering here I guess I just couldn't think of anything but what I have now. *L*</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Well Meryem's my middle name (easier for most people than my first name) and I use it quite often in real life when introducing myself and 13's one of my lucky numbers.  I didn't want a name that was celi related in case I couldn't use it everywhere and I wanted something that would make it easy for people to refer to me but still be unique.  So ta-da!  VERY original lol
This is my name on all the celi sites I'm registered on (5 I think) so if you see a Meryem13 listed somewhere it's probably me!  :D</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by Redswan@Jan. 26 2004,8:26
<font color='#000000'>that in japanese celica meant swan</font>
<font color='#000000'>nigh, swan in japanese is hakucho, there is no "l" in the japanese language, celica in japan is pronounced "seh ree kah."  but true, the logo does look like a swan

my name comes from my old high school days, people always used "spiffy" to describe me (?) and i held positions in various groups at school, so i would tack on various titles...  mr. spiffy, dr. spiffy, capt. spiffy...  then somebody suggested st. spiffy and it just stuck, i use that as all my online names now.</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by Ralph96gt@Jan. 26 2004,5:53
<font color='#000000'>st  upid
st  range
st  ......i dont know any more</font>
<font color='#000000'>ass  :D

wish got it right
st = saint</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by WishIHadAStick@Jan. 27 2004,9:15
<font color='#000000'>I never said Saint, but I'll take credit for it.  Thanks!</font>
<font color='#000000'>whoops, my fault.  luv gets 2 points</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>YEAH! I'm the one that said saint! Yay for me!!!!! 2 points!  :grin:  :thumbsup:

wait... Spiffy's not a saint........?  :suspect: He's a lil devil.  :devil:  *L*</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by iluvmyceli@Jan. 28 2004,1:47
<font color='#000000'>YEAH! I'm the one that said saint! Yay for me!!!!! 2 points!  :grin:  

wait... Spiffy's not a saint........?  :suspect: He's a lil devil.  
 *L*</font>
<font color='#000000'>-4 points for luv

then again, i do charm the ladies like the devil himself, they always tell me the reason they go out with me is because i look evil and fun.  sorry to disappoint
</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>hey well, my first name is Zahuindanda, dandy for short so hence the "z" and the rest is obvious. Yep pretty simple</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Luv:  So THAT'S why you asked me what st could be abrevviated for!  I WAS THE FIRST GUESSER FOR SAINT!!!  :blush:   Though I also thought it could be the st trim...

Ralph:
st...alker
st...allion
st...able
st...alactite
st... atuesque

lol want more?

stupidass :laugh:

Spiffy:  Why did they call you that?  Were you always very neat and preppy or something?  LOL evil and fun, nice combo!  :thumbsup:

Zcelica:  That's a cool name... first time I found a first name thats longer and more complicated than mine!  :grin: I thought you might have a new zephyr blue celi and that was where your name came from...  :blush:</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by Meryem13@Jan. 29 2004,7:12
<font color='#000000'>Ralph:
st...alker
st...allion
st...able
st...alactite
st... atuesque

lol want more?

stupidass :laugh:</font>
<font color='#000000'>nope, not a stalker, although i do have good man hunting skills...  not a stallion, not stable, not a stalactite, not statuesque...  not really a stupidass, but i could be considered a smartass.

actually i think it started off as people describing me as nifty in junior high, but that didn't stay too long and it somehow got changed to spiffy.  i should get a new screenname, stspiffy's too old and i don't even talk to the people that suggested it in the first place anymore.</font>

1 - 20 of 240 Posts