Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>I'm trying to find out what a good muffler would be for a 2000 celica gt automatic. anyone know?</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I have a 01 gt-s and mines a Vibrant Preformance TypeV cat-back... I'm happy with it.

Some people like the Greddy, they have that one and a few others here: http://www.everythingcelica.com  There are a lot of other ones out there too, just look around.  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>There are a lot of good names, and usually they're on the good sites..Flowmaster, Ractive, GReddy..</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i just ordered the TRD cat back exhaust for my 2003 gt auto.

get it from carson toyota in california. search google for their site its like the first link that shows up.

449 for part and shipping.

on everything celica.com the general consensus is that TRD or tanabe are the best.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I didn't even know that TRD made an exhaust for celica's, I found out after I got mine put on, or else I would have ordered that one. :down:  I may sell mine and get the TRD to replace it though... do you think it'll make a difference?  I think it's just bo cool to actually have at least one TRD part on my car... :blush:</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>TRD has the bst gains. but compared with what you have now im sure it would be minimal</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Does anyone know good muff 4 my car ('88 ST), i probably getting all the exhaust done soon (2 1/2"), including extractors, but i'm not sure what muffler to get, not 2 pricey,not 2 cheap, not 2 big (that you can fit your head in), but something that will give me the best output and will look and sound good on my celi.
F#ck im fussy, but it's 4 a good cause  :grin:</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts