What not to do to your celica...

13K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  ResidentMustang 
#1 ·
What shouldn't be done to a celica:

I will update with more as i go

See less See more
#2 ·
uhm yea...latest up dates to my celica
YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....no but im definatly concidering that paint job on my car like celestrial has......its a bad ass paint job...pearl white and black....best way to go....props for the subaru

#3 ·
I call this masterpeice: the "im a ricer and ill get around to painting, but the primer looks t-i-t-e ,it sometime soon i swear"

#5 ·
haha well here in quincy...i see about 2-3 cars runin around town with just primer....most gray primer but some is black (i guess it could be flat black too but it looks sh!tty like primer lol) and yea the main one i saw was a like 96 eclipse with lambo doors and a body kit and afterm. tails and all decked out in primer....

#7 ·
yea its ###### up man...i just saw another car with the black primer all ove rthe damn car...with redp aint on it still.....rx7...old one with flipups...i just raced him tonight and smoked him..and he had like a boost gauge and #### too so i thought he was gonna rape me..but ig uess not..he said hes getting a turbo kit for it soon...lol...yea i believe that...

#10 ·
haha true that...we were at a rolling start agreed to race on the bridge...and he was ahead of me a half a car length when he saw me come up on him behind him and he got on it..and i started out in third gear and past him when he was shiftin into 3rd...and then i skipped 4th gear and went into 5th
at least he talked to me afterwards and was cool about it lol....most guys here are Faaaags and just like zoom past u after uve already stoped from wasting gas on them....

#13 ·
QUOTE (SeyboldGT @ Sep 7 2007, 08:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=156201
jeez i miss these days.....[/B]
yeah, what days?

Ill be flattered if you say the days when I was a member on the site...but im thinking thats not your point.

#14 ·
the days you guys arnt gay asking what days....lol

no i mean how us people in quincy wasnt affriad to race or had the money to race. now, it sucks paying for gas and no one will race bc there are way too many cops out...

#15 ·
QUOTE (SeyboldGT @ Sep 10 2007, 10:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=156371
the days you guys arnt gay asking what days....lol

no i mean how us people in quincy wasnt affriad to race or had the money to race. now, it sucks paying for gas and no one will race bc there are way too many cops out...[/B]
Yeah, that does suck.

I'm miss that alot. Thats why im just going to upgrade to a GT so I can be quick enough to race and get away from the cops.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.