Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>hey wassup guys,i was just wandering which name brand exhaust and the model( N1,Hi-Power) has the biggest tip to them? i have been lookin for a while now and i just wanted to know. and also the bigger the mm on a tip size,for example 120mm is bigger than 115mm right? just making sure. well if you guys have ne info please,please hit me up w/ em'.
aight thanks guys,lata!</font>

G

·
<font color='#000000'>Big tips won't do any damage.  Yes, 120 is bigger than 115.  If you're looking for a big tip, you can just but one at any muffler shop or Autozone.  They sell 4in weld-on tips.</font>

G

·
<font color='#000000'>I'm not entirely sure I follow here.  There are a zillion open header Hondas out there with absolutely no exhaust.  The only thing an exhaust will do for an N/A car is create back pressure.  But doing that, you force the engine to put out more loading force, aka torque.  Opening it up with either a bigger exhaust, or no ehxaust will only take away torque.  But freeing up the motor from load will allow it to make more actual horsepower.</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts