1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>What does pwr do at the side of the gear stick</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>You people are ALL wrong!
TRD Means "Because of the warrenty, the dealer has me by the balls".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That face reminds me of CelicaFan for some reason...</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Feb. 06 2003,12:33
<font color='#000000'>You people are ALL wrong!
TRD Means "Because of the warrenty, the dealer has me by the balls".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That face reminds me of CelicaFan for some reason...</font>
<font color='#000000'>:laugh:  roflmao  :thumbsup:</font>

E

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Feb. 06 2003,12:33
<font color='#000000'>You people are ALL wrong!
TRD Means "Because of the warrenty, the dealer has me by the balls".</font>
<font color='#000000'>damn, thas the truth...i cant do #### to my car...but i'd rather them pay for all the power train...already had camshaft pins shear off so my camshaft was slidin back and forth, and the drive belt pulley went bad....i guess these things happen when your always driving your car 100+..</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
already had camshaft pins shear off so my camshaft was slidin back and forth, and the drive belt pulley went bad.[/B]
How many miles do you have on your celica? Thats one of the things I think about when I do my daily commutes, is the engine at those high rpms for like an hour drive..</font>

E

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Feb. 12 2003,9:57
<font color='#000000'>How many miles do you have on your celica? Thats one of the things I think about when I do my daily commutes, is the engine at those high rpms for like an hour drive..</font>
<font color='#000000'>read the signature stats man..heh...44,050...well..after this weeks commute more like 44,450...

i usually run around 4 to 4,500 rpms steady in 6th...105mph...but i always drop it down when a honda decides he's/she's a badass and i got to show him/her the way to his/her proper position --> lookin at my rear taillights as i disappear from his view after blowin him/her away..

i usually take an hour and 1:20-1:30 to arrive..and to get home its usually under an hour becuz its late at night...and there's more space to move around when im toppin the speeds out..usually can go 10-15 miles at 120+ witout interruption..so i make the car work for the money i spent..

trip is 85 miles each way..</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts