Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>ok i know its not a celica, nor a toyota, but im supposed to go check out a '72 240z in the next couple weeks. i think it would be a good platform, beingcheap and rwd and so on. theres plenty of possible swaps. im thinkin it could be fun to completely destroy any collectible value the car may have with either an sr20det or (more likely) a small block chevy. anyone ever do anything like that?</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>ive heard of sr20dets in AE86s, in fact ive seen one, nice too, ive also seen a sr20det in a datsun 510</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>if you want something as a bit of a project car go for an old ra40 and jem either a 3sgte or if you really want to go nuts a 1jzgte fits in there

the 3sgte is a stack better engine then the sr20det the direct valve actuation sets it a world ahead to start with. if your going to tweak a nissan engine either one of the RB26 series or the CA18 series are the wtg.</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>*Starts drooling*

Only a few more days til I get my car..Then I can aimlessly stare at it, wash it, sit in it, rev it..Etc..Muahaha..Yess...</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts