• Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>well of course I'm going to be partial to red...  :blush:  but what color are your calipers and other mods? they should all match.... like mine.. hehehe.  :)</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>well it would depend on which parts of the interior you were doing...  I mean if you're just talking about the dash then you could do red, or do black to match the car with red or silver accents.  Which parts are you thinking about doing?</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#990000'>I'm just doing highlights as of now..Everything on my car is Black or Silver..So I figured my dash would be the same..The dash will stay grey but I don't know what color to highlight with.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Hmmmmmmm... this is a toughie... I need pics to make a final decision.  Red would be a nice splash of color, BUT the black or silver would tie in the rest of the car, but it would depend on  where the black and silver are elsewhere.  Do you have any color on the inside of the car yet?  Or is all that black and silver on the outside?</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#990000'>Well, Black floor mats, Silver pedals, Some of the dash comes black stock, and red lighting for the feet.</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#990000'>Also, I guess I could just take pictures of the inside..So I dont reveal the outside yet
Until the rims are back on.</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts