Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#0000FF'>I am just wondering what Cars can a 90 GT-S beat when it is compleatly stock just so i know who not to go up agenst and so i know what i can beat. thanx :alien:</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>the previous gen corvettes you can beat, you might have a little trouble with the most recent gen, but you'll be able to hang with one no problem.  dodge viper you can smoke, no problem.  mustang cobra (has to be a cobra, look for the snake emblem) shouldn't be a problem.  make sure you rev your engine really loud when you roll up next to one of these cars</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I think not man, my uncle drives a previous generation vette lol... OH wait! i think that was sarcasm wasnt it... Oh well, its nice to hope that u can even keep up with a viper tho
.</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>civics, accords, preludes(non v-tech) corolla's (camry is the same motor but you might get lucky) miata's eclipse's mx-3's mx-6's all hyundais but the GT tiburon, neons, plymouth lazers. N/A Talons several more but just go out and try.</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Whatever u do, dont go up against a Volvo Station wagon that says turbo on the back lol. I did that when i first went out to tracy, i hella lost. I think for the most part it was my fault, i let the tires spin too long and took about 2 years off their life before they finally grabbed (stupid ass i am i dumped the clutch and gunned it...) But hey, first race, im allowed to do stupid stuff...</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>LoL one of my first races I decided to try to use my eshift for the first time and I got all nervous and excited and forgot to shift gears, I was like wtf when the car started to go up to past redline and not shift and whine, then I was like OH!  let it go down a bit before I hit 2nd,  hehehe I still won  :devil:</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>lol, that would suck, specially being used to it shifting on its own, if it were me id be like, OH HELL ITS STUCK!!!! and probably crap myself lol...</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I'm a bit more used to it now, there will be times that the passenger's leg or bag or whatever will knock the shifter over to m-mode and when I see the rpm's go up, or feel the car isn't doing something right, I just knock it back automatically, don't really have to think about it anymore
 But yeah, that first time was pretty scary, I thought I messed up the celi on it's first race!!!</font>

·
Registered
263 Posts
lol who hasnt... cant really appreciate your car.. until you've crapped yourself mery . try it some time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts