Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000080'>Suffocation and really big things in the water.  Jaws scares the piss out of me!  :eek:o:</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
Originally posted by Mr.J@Mar. 12 2003,10:34
Jaws scares the piss out of me!  
o:
ohh, this was just on TV the other day...man special effects have come a long way...it's hard to think those movies were ever scary

...I think I'm more scared of what I can't see under water...</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>fat chicks sitting on me.

i was scarred for life a couple of years ago when i was lying on a lounge and a far chick sat of me. not impressed..</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I have to say the ocean (thanks to jaws, abyss and many other movies) and most of all spiders!!! I can take mice, snakes, but spiders freak me out!!</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>celicachick:

i coudnt see how you could be afraid of the ocean.. youd never survive here. lovely beach weather

really even in a country like au where the culture is so beach/swimming oriented more ppl die of household accidents then shark attack. i can only think of prob half dozen cases ever ive heard of... and thats on the national news. there are prob more but its still ridiculously rare</font>

·
Registered
68 Posts
<font color='#000080'>im closterphobic, im scared $hitless of spiders, and falling, its not heights its the feeling of falling that makes me cry.
and now that u mention it i'm afraid of unkown things in the water, what might be around me... *shivers*</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font color='#000000'>im affraid of death.........affraid of dieing.......or dieing the wrong way....also affraid of falling too like celicachica..</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Being alone, plain and simple. i think it would suck to die and not leave something behind to make your mark on the world like a kid or a spouse that does something to keep your memory going, or friends to lay flowers on your grave or anything...dieing creeps me out too.i wanna live forever!!!
 :ghost:</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by toof@Mar. 13 2003,7:18
<font color='#000000'>celicachick:

i coudnt see how you could be afraid of the ocean.. youd never survive here. lovely beach weather

really even in a country like au where the culture is so beach/swimming oriented more ppl die of household accidents then shark attack. i can only think of prob half dozen cases ever ive heard of... and thats on the national news. there are prob more but its still ridiculously rare</font>
<font color='#000000'>I can't help it  :down:  My dad got me into the ocean a year or two ago and something hit my leg.. OMG!! I threw a fit... I was so scared..  It sucks... but maybe one day I'll get over it, guess I have to go back in for that to happen and since I've only been to the beach once in the last 3 years, that may take a while  :(</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by Celica Chick@Mar. 16 2003,5:49
<font color='#000000'>I can't help it  :down:  My dad got me into the ocean a year or two ago and something hit my leg.. OMG!! I threw a fit... I was so scared..  It sucks...</font>
<font color='#000000'>had a friend who was in the ocean with another of her friends, and a jellyfish stung her.  she came running out of the water screaming, "janice BIT ME!" thinking her friend had dove underwater and bit her.</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by stspiffy+Mar. 16 2003,6:32-->QUOTE (stspiffy @ Mar. 16 2003,6:32)
<font color='#000000'><!--QuoteBegin-Celica Chick
@Mar. 16 2003,5:49
I can't help it  :down:  My dad got me into the ocean a year or two ago and something hit my leg.. OMG!! I threw a fit... I was so scared..  It sucks...
had a friend who was in the ocean with another of her friends, and a jellyfish stung her.  she came running out of the water screaming, "janice BIT ME!" thinking her friend had dove underwater and bit her.</font>[/B]
<font color='#000000'>
</font>

·
Registered
207 Posts
<font color='#000000'>yea im not afraid of clear water but this stuff we have at the jersey shore, man, you cant see anything in it. scary. im not so afraid of a quick death but pain whether lethal or not sucks. i jacked myself up pretty bad snowboarding this winter and i was laying down not able to move and when i realized i couldnt move was when i get real panicked. so yea. im prolly most afraid of the idea of losing senses or motor functions. i dont know how i could enjoy life like that. i would feel so useless to have to depend on someone for everyday things.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>needles and injections just cant take em. they absolutly freak me out something royal.

i think im like 5 years over due for a tetnus shot but refuse to have one until i chop myself up real bad.</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Mar. 30 2003,10:58
<font color='#000000'>I'm afraid of goOoOogally blonde monsters that might be under my bed at night..

</font>
<font color='#000000'>Ummmm, are you sure that was UNDER your bed  :devil:</font>

1 - 20 of 54 Posts