Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>I was just wondering were everyone on the site live, I am in Indianapolis In. wanting to know If any others in the area?
I am v.pres of a local custom club if anyone is interested?
if your in the area let me know at [email protected]</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i live in phx az where its hotter than every where else</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Ralph: You show 'em! REPRESENT the celi!  :thumbsup:

I'm from Buffalo, NY.  Currently I live 7-8 months of the year in Turkey (where I am now) and about 4-5 months in Buffalo where my celi is, I miss her :down:  Had a dream about her the other night
</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>From Buckhead/Atlanta the true birth place of the dirty dirty south, my celi doesnt really fit in, seeing everyone here has M3s, M5s, AMGs,SUVs on 24s and Lexus' with spinners..but I still love my Celi more than anything!  :blush:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Ohhh I broke the chain... okay
I live in Buffalo, where it's hot in the summer and freezing in the winter, home of lake-effect snow, blizzards out of no where, and the Bills who can't win a f*cking superbowl.  

Where,even though we get all that snow, the closest ski resort is an hour and a half away.  

Where you can be bored out of your mind 3 weeks and then the next week is jam packed with places to go and things to do.  

Where canada is only a 30-40 minute drive and you think nothing of "going over the border" to buy duty free ciggs, liquor, going to "bare-it-all" strip clubs, or to go partying and drinking if you're underage (legal drinking age 19).  

Where 8 out of 10 cars is a suv, truck or awd vehicle.

Where my celi is and where I wanna be now
</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i live in a small town named dayton in oregon. ya but its close to bigger cities. ya its ok. but no one lives near me.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Frosty:  thanks sweetie  :down:

Jaz:  I told you I live in Turkey most of the year, so technically that's europe

CelicaFan: LMAO "Ah-nuld" is your governor... lol that's funny... At least you have nice weather... I think  :eek:o:   Hot girls?  beaches?  Anything?? :upside:

Z: No one on this board lives by me either
</font>

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>come on celica fan arnold is the greatest thing since sliced bread. he lowered my car tax by 200 bucks. wow hes the greatest.  :D  :D  :D  and sacramento is tight. i like going to old town sac its cool and we also camp up there in oregon so we pass through the old sac town once and a while</font>

·
Registered
76 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>Canada the only Place to Live I am just not going to bother telling you americans were in Canada i live cuz you ppl dont know nuning about this great land. :alien: Hey Frosty were do you live in Canada?</font>

1 - 20 of 27 Posts