Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>whats up everyone.........just wanted to say hey see how u all r doing and give u some heads up......i need to get eric pics of my car from 10-4-03  newly updated ones with the fiberglassed interior back in and all done...also i have a photo shoot tomorrow 10-19 forStreet Customs Euro magazine.wish me luck  talk to u all later....

Cliff</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>Come to find out      Street Customs' Euro magazine is actually Highbeams magazine......but the guy had to much to drink and we rescheduled the photo shoot for the week after next......also everyone  Eric has the updated pics of my interior and such with the 20's and hydraulics and everything done on it.......

later all</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Awww that sucks
 Hope the next shoot turns out better!  

As for the pics... OMG the pics.... *drool*  I LOVE the paint job (though the green was really cool too), the interior looks amazing, and the hydraulics and rims were awesome.  You sure are lucky to be able to change the way your car looks so frequently
 Can't wait to see more!</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#000000'>the Highbeams photo shoot will take place sometime next week during SEMA here in Vegas  also i just got word of Fastcar U.K magazine is going to shoot my car as well next week during SEMA......im waiting to hear back from Edge magazine (formerly Euro Lowrider).    thanks for all your support and kind words..........ERIC   BE LOOKING OUT FOR THE LOGO IN THE PHOTO SHOOTS........SPORT TOYCELI'S.COM BABY    WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO.........also unfortunately, the celica will be retiring at the end of the year due to old age, high miles, and a new project in mind.  gonna be starting a 97 4 dr corolla (yes im keeping it in the toyota family).  gonna sport some chrome 19's, air or hydros, body kit, full molding and a clean shavin' and a sweet ass interior as well as chrome and powdercoated undercarriage.

later all

Cliff
exquizit celica</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Glad to hear the shoots are going so well, though I'm sorry to hear about the celi retiring.  Are you going to keep her or sell her?  It would be nice to keep her and pull her out for a cruise once in a while for fun or maybe an occasional shoot or show
 Of course I don't know if you can afford that or not... but I'm sure if anyone can pimp out a Corolla YOU can!  Can't wait to see pics and hear your ideas  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>
 wow, cliff.. thats awesome! I've been looking around for some pics of your car... can you show me one?  :upside:</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<font color='#000000'>actually  all those pics u posted are old  old old.....i have 20's on it now.......chrome baby  hehe    lemme see if these links will work   brb

here

here

here

here

here

there u go ladies and gents   see if these work.they are updated pics taken on 10-4-03 before a show</font>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts