Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was a piece of crap that I don't care to remember

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>My friends first car was a VW van that blew up while we were going up a hill in whiteout conditions in cali. We had no heater a few bottles of rum and our snowboards in the back..  
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I had a 91 Sentra (this was in  1996) and it wasn't so bad, until I got my hands on it  
The car just wouldn't die.. no matter how bad I beat it, ran it w/o oil, etc.  

I put 48k miles on it in one year..</font>

·
Registered
69 Posts
<font color='#000000'>my first beast was a 1979 mercury bobcat...it was bloody haggard I say...but it had a phat stereo...i wanted to paint it up like the murphmobile from waynes world, but the valves burnt before i had the chance, so now someone else has it...

and now i'm proud to say that my second car is a 1987 celica GT...also somewhat haggard lookin' but on its way definitely...</font>

·
Registered
102 Posts
<font color='#000000'>My first is a celica
90 gt.  Still runs awesome.  It's an auto so the tranny's still in great shape.  Unless of course i keep pushing it into neutral to make people think i have a stick

But yeah, 340000kms.  13 years and counting, still runs perfectly (maybe a little loss in power but i was thinking new engine or rebuild)</font>

·
Registered
102 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Frost, I got a great deal on it.  It was only 1g but mileage was definitely the selling factor.  Also, the body work is hell.  How much did you guys pay for yours?</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>My first is the one im currently driving. My 86 GT-S.. crazy, huh?</font>

·
Registered
102 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I mean that there is no right side mirror, a HUGE dent in the right fender, the paint is faded, that cool looking gray stripe down the side is all chipping off, and finally, stained water deposits on the hood.  

Still, not bad for 1 g
</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Hey Ian..... Get a stick, you'll regret it if you don't :upside:</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
it wasn't so bad, until I got my hands on it, it just wouldn't die.. no matter how bad I beat it[/B]
You know Celica Chick its against the law to beat up a kitty..  :eek:o:</font>

·
Registered
102 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Yeah i'm looking at an auto to manual conversion.  I want one so bad and i think having a new tranny would be just as good as a whole new car

I'm sure it can't cost over 2-3gs..</font>

1 - 20 of 64 Posts