Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Hiya all

i'm kinda new here and just wanted to show my car i bought some weeks ago, i have not yet took enough good photos for members gallery... but at summer then when i can put my summer wheels on it  

its '94 Celica GSi
i dunno where that GSi comes from, if someone knows better i would like to hear.
looking chassis code identifies it as ST model

</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Welcome to the boards! Nice ride, same year and color as mine 
</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Nope I don't  :down:  I took mine off, I want a different one than the one I have, I like the GT-4 spoiler.. I WANT ONE! Maybe Santa will have enough room in his bag for one???</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Well I looked a bit on this site and around the internet and haven't found ANY info on the GS-i.  Ummm... try posting in the 6th gen forum, I think they also have some links to 6th gen specific sites.  You can also do a search yourself for 6th generation celicas and look for yourself. Good luck!

Ohhhh and while you're talking to Santa, tell him to bring me a niiiiiiice big fat turbo!
</font>

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font color='#000000'>when i bought my celica i was lookin that GSi too but didnt found nothing... in members pics there seems to be one other Finnish too and he has GSi too, maybe its just something like "euro name" for ST... but i put this question somewhere more proper place =P

oh and yeah i pass your wish to santa too Meryem =)</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>It's possible that the GS-i is a european trim.  Try posting in the European forum and seeing if it's the same in other European places.  It's quite possible that Toyota made a little trim difference or engine difference and added a few more letters to make it sound cooler.  Hope you find out what it is and let us know!

And thanks for passing my wish along!
</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>nice
 the gsi does have a nice trim, i totally dig that.

yeah, the A in AT means it's an A-series engine block, indicating the 7A-FE.  T means it's FWD.
the 200 means it's a USDM ST.  GSi is the trim code in finland for the cool spoiler and door handles.</font>

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font color='#000000'>yep thats what i have found too
code is AT200
engine is 7A-FE
interior is fabric

so thats why i also think its ST

by the way, spoiler isnt original, previous owner was Toyota service manager so i think he has placed it later on... i'm not sure about it tho =P

door handles... is there something special in those ?!
i think those are just black normal handles hehe =)</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by JazViper@Dec. 07 2003,11:13
<font color='#000000'>yep thats what i have found too
code is AT200
engine is 7A-FE
interior is fabric

so thats why i also think its ST

by the way, spoiler isnt original, previous owner was Toyota service manager so i think he has placed it later on... i'm not sure about it tho =P

door handles... is there something special in those ?!
i think those are just black normal handles hehe =)</font>
<font color='#000000'>aw man, i was hoping that spoiler was factory in your country, that would be super cool.

i thought the door handles were the same as the color of your car.  i've never seen a trim with black handles before.  i think it looks good.  and the rims are definitely cool.</font>

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<font color='#000000'>well i dont see much celicas in here... so i thought my doorhandles are normal, is there something different in mirrors too ? those are black also and most i have seen has body colored mirrors.

haha rims are just "normal" mille miglias, i cant wait summer to come so i can put my 17" wheels on  
i never before have had that BIG rims (also so wide).

here is CGI picture of my other rims, i made it exact i was able to, making things in 3d is my hobby
</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>niiiiice render, i thought those were real at first

i like those rims too, definitely look awesome on your celi</font>

1 - 20 of 22 Posts