Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Hi,

Anyone know of any Celica breakers yards or replica parts dealers (Preferably UK based) where I might find a black passenger side wing mirror + mounting.

Thanks,

M</font>

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>Thanks, I'll go and have a look.

Anyone else got any places I might try incase I don't find what I'm looking for?

Cheers,

M</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I hope you found what you were looking for.  If I had known the year and trim of the celica I would have done the search for you and posted direct links up to the parts.  Did you have any luck?
Usually we have more people in here, everyones been busy for a while so it looks dead... but hopefully we'll be back to normal soon
</font>

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>I found the parts I was after and I have contacted the site for more details but I have a feeling that after shipping from the US -> UK (plus import taxes I'll probably have to pay as well
)
It might end up more expensive than giving my car to a toyota dealer.
While looking though I found a web site called 24-7 parts. You post a message up stating what you want and breakers yards etc across the UK reply if they have what you want. I've only had one reply so far and he had the parts but only in white
If you are interested my car is an R reg (1997) Astral Black Celica (GEN 6) 1.8 ST and its the passenger wing mirror plus mounting that is damaged.
Will cost me about 150 GBP which I think is about 250 USD.

Thanks for your help anyway.

M</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>How much would it cost to have the white mirror painted black?  Maybe that would still be cheaper than imorting a black one from here... cuz $250 for just a mirror and mounting... damn...
Well lemme know, and if it doesn't work out I'm sure someone here will try to help you.  It may be cheaper if you wire one of us the money and we buy the part and ship it to you.   Just an idea

Good luck  :thumbsup:</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts