Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fifth Week

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#8D38C9'>Pick The week in May when you want to meet.. Get your say in... and after you vote will you chime in and give a definate on whether or not you can go so we can plan a little.. :suspect:

Also... if you hit null vote it takes your vote away... just vote for what you want... cause you can't see the results until you vote...

and Merry Christmas !!!!    :D</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>
just though i would let you know that it doesn't matter 4th or 5th week to me... for the 4th i would be down on the 21st and if it was the 5th i would be down at the start. :alien:  if anyone is interested in staying in a condo instead of a hotel let me know so i can figure out how many people i can get into the condo if it all comes through
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>As long as I can make it the week you set it up, I'll be there...  where about will the meet be??  I don't know the area at all, I'll fly in..</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I really haven't thought that far ahead, I was waiting to hear more details and what everyone else is doing..  This is kind of a last minute thing for me, never planned on taking off to Vegas, at least not for cars, jk...</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I'm down for the 1st or whatever week.

So most likely it will be for afew days right? I'll be there for almost like aweek if I fly instead of driving there..</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<font color='#8D38C9'>Since only one person couldn't make it cept for the last week, I think it should be that... but I will leave this going for another day... then wrap it up and give you all a definate... I think we can only go down for three days at the most.. so we can decided on an exact day to do it and then just hang the rest of the time .. let me know otherwise k</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>i just thought i would see what was going on with the whole vegas thing. i wanted to go but as it turns out i don't get out of school till may 30th, which sux cause i wanted to go to vegas! anywho, just thought i would see what was going on here
</font>

G

·
<font color='#000000'>25th and im down..i'll drive there...lookin forward to beatin my time...585 miles in 8 hours to vegas...wit my buddy in a 95 jeep cherokee xj trailin..so a trip witout him slowin me down would be much quicker...thru the hills he was doggin big time..not to mention he couldnt keep up wit my 100+ pace..</font>

·
Registered
109 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I am down for almost any weekend. I can't make it during the week because my college doesn't get out tell June 14th. I shouldn't have any problems with a place to sleep. My grandfather lives in Vegas and my best friend is stationed at the Air Force base. I might even be down there on the second weekend to see my best friend. :grin:</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Ok people so whats the plan?  ???  Should I save money for the vegas meet, or go ahead and buy a turbo? If nobody knows before April 20th, count me out I would have already spent the money..  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Turbo fell thru.... I just want a turbo......Actually I want a super charger!

Ok I'm back in the vegas thing!  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@April 21 2003,10:12
<font color='#000000'>Turbo fell thru.... I just want a turbo......Actually I want a super charger!

Ok I'm back in the vegas thing!  
</font>
<font color='#000000'>Ok.... the day you pick something/anything over your car is the day you are getting married... still going to Vegas  ???</font>

1 - 20 of 44 Posts