Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#0000FF'>hey everybody, if u have a pic of your celica post it on here. i will try to post my celica as soon as it gets out of tha shop.
</font>

·
Registered
101 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>Ahhh!! Everyones got new Celicas! just kiddin... Umm, I dont know how to post a pic, can someone help me out?</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>WOAH, Kamikazee, is that link in your signature a link to your car? That little orange beast? What kinda kit is that?</font>

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#0000FF'>nah... i wish. i have an 87 celica wit an exaust and a spoiler so far sooo...... :down:</font>

·
Registered
60 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>well I finally got a picof my car hope this works
</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>here is my car, mine is the best!!!!!

</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>we need to vote for the coolest celi on the site</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i have one..he'll kill me for putting it up here.
</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>he's gonna kill me for this  

i'm sure he's done something to it since then but i have these pics of it.

</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Luv:  That's the FX Designs kit for the 5th gen celica, the orange car in his sig...

Geargrinder:  You gotta get your pics hosted somewhere first, like imagestation or something like that.  You can't just browse from your pc.  Then you use the img tags [IMG*]http://www.your_url_here.jpg[/IMG*] without the *'s, I had to put them there for the tags to show.

Immortal: Sweet!  Are those colored tints on the top of your windows or just some reflection I'm seeing?

Red: We know yours is the best

I always wanted to know what Jhull's lemon glow looked like, I always see it in his sig!

Cenjergt:  Where's your car??  :grin:</font>

·
Registered
207 Posts
<font color='#000000'>she lives with somebody else now
 only a couple blocks away though. still looks exactly the same...maybe ill go snap a few pics sometime.</font>

·
Registered
60 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>meryem: it's a colored strip aross the front windshield, it's actually pretty tuff to see out of it so it's not even tint raelly</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Cenjergt:  Oh yeah, my bad, I forgot you didn't have your celi anymore... what are you driving these days?  get a pic of that up

Immortal:  No I meant your windows, not the windshield, but I see now it's just a reflection from a tree....  I have a vinyl strip too, but it's black so you can't really see it
</font>

·
Registered
60 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>oh sorry about that yea it's just a reflection of trees. The windows are tinted tho.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>I would vote for your car RedSwan as being the coolest  :thumbsup:  Your hood really makes your Celica look aggressive as hell!! I'd  be scared if I saw your car rolling up in my rearview mirror!</font>

1 - 20 of 44 Posts