Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have this "friend" who told me my car is ugly and slow. he told me that after i add a body kit even bigger wheels and got rid of that stupid ugly black grill, that it would be cooler but still suck. this from the same friend that was all too happy to beat 5.0 mustangs in it and race it all around. this from the same friend who used to go take his girlfriends out in my car. but now it's too gay for mr. i want a civic. he told me that i should sell my car and buy a civic.i asked him why? there is no one i know with a 5sfe celica that's turbo. i just don't get it it used to be cool enough, why isn't anymore?

B

·
0 Posts
Tell your friend he's a knucklehead. It's YOUR car not his. Do what makes you happy man. Tell him I said that 5.0's were cool in the 80's (I think Vanilla Ice had one). Pimp out your car and screw him. Just my opinion though.

S

·
0 Posts
and exactly how is the civic not ugly and slow

oh and by the way, my 5s-fe will soon have a turbo on it.  as for looks, that's up to anyone's opinion, but in mine, it's one dead sexy car, and i know plenty of ladies that have told me they think my car is a car that is for hot guys.  and, well...they also think i'm hot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts