Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>Hey guys, I'm looking for a T3/T04B (.48/.60) turbo or turbo kit. I've seen 2 on the internet but they are a little too expensive for me. Anyone know where can I find a turbo at a good price or any second handed site I can get a cheap one? btw, you guys know what size of intercooler I should get for my 92 celica? :suspect:</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
<font color='#000000'>well those kits are expensive cause if anyone cares about the project they wany quality turbos.  If you get a second hand turbo you want it rebuilt unless u really trust the people.  THE spinndles could be cracked, the turbo gasket could be damaged.  THere are a lot of other things that could b ewrong.  Rebuilt or to rebuild a turbo is not to expensive.  I am in AZ so there is a shop here.  its aroun $250 to $300.  But its warranty and all that good ####.  What engine are u turboing.  THat makes a differemce too.  ANy intercooler that fits works.  for a turbo that size something (front or top mounted) around 1 1/2 X 1 1/2 foot is good enough</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts