Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#810541'>hey i just bought the tri phase chip from nextlevelperformance.com, im waiting for it in a couple of days, ill post how it goes</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#810541'>oh meryem i could always count on you to respond in my thread
 such a sweetheart
i dont have another car... not yet... hehe...
yeah hopefully ill get it in these next couple of days</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>JHull:  :O

Frosty: Yeah! Tell him!!! He's the one who's supposed to tell us EVERYTHING and know it all!

Hawk: QUOTE
oh meryem i could always count on you to respond in my thread
such a sweetheart[/B]

I thought you said you got a new car... remember when you said you were leaving the board or whatever? ???</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#810541'>i got rid of it a couple of days later.. lol i thought i said it hah</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>I just wanna know what this tri phase chip is.....
Is that the performance chip they sell on ebay?
someone fill me in, one can only know so many answers before they need one....
</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font color='#810541'>its from nextlevelperformance.com  its not like the one iwishihadastick got, its the better one, it keeps the fuel to air ratio between the "maximum performance" levels</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Hawk: QUOTE
i got rid of it a couple of days later.. lol i thought i said it hah[/B]
No, I think I would have remembered that...  Oh and if that's a good chip, let me know, maybe I  can get one if they make one for 7th gen celi's...

JHull: Yeah what is with that chip they're selling on eBay for the new celica's?  Do you know anything about it?  Is it any good?  Or do you think it's just a ripoff?</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font color='#810541'>sorry its nextlevelracing.com im soooooo sorry meryem... forgive me? ill give you a box of chocolates</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>You're forgiven, but no chocolates please, my waistline is thick enough already!

Looks like an awesome product, I see that it works seperately from the ecu, do you think things would get messed up if I put both this and an ecu upgrade in?  Or should I e-mail them and ask?</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<font color='#810541'>i dont think it would hurt it but u can try and email them to find out</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts