Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>there was this gangster man, he was such a pimp, all the girls liked him, and his car... it was a toyota celica.. they called him hawk...</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>once upon a time there was this gangster man, he was such a pimp, all the girls liked him, and his car... it was a toyota celica.. they called him hawk.

his arch-enemy, stspiffy, was equally pimp-tastic and also drove a toyota celica.  one day, hawk called up stspiffy and said...</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>once upon a time there was this gangster man, he was such a pimp, all the girls liked him, and his car... it was a toyota celica.. they called him hawk.

his arch-enemy, stspiffy, was equally pimp-tastic and also drove a toyota celica.  one day, hawk called up stspiffy and said...

"Theres a fat chick in my tub right now and I'm just a little bit horny..Anyways, I challenge you to a race!"</font>

·
Registered
37 Posts
<font color='#000000'>once upon a time there was this gangster man, he was such a pimp, all the girls liked him, and his car... it was a toyota celica.. they called him hawk.

his arch-enemy, stspiffy, was equally pimp-tastic and also drove a toyota celica.  one day, hawk called up stspiffy and said...

"Theres a fat chick in my tub right now and I'm just a little bit horny..Anyways, I challenge you to a race!"

stspiffy agreed and they set it up. They got to the spot Hawk with is black 94' celica with a 3s-gte engine and a combat style kit rolled to the line and...</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>once upon a time there was this gangster man, he was such a pimp, all the girls liked him, and his car... it was a toyota celica.. they called him hawk.

"Theres a fat chick in my tub right now and I'm just a little bit horny..Anyways, I challenge you to a race!"

stspiffy agreed and they set it up. They got to the spot Hawk with is black 94' celica with a 3s-gte engine and a combat style kit rolled to the line and...

they started to go at it... of course hawk was a big pimp so he smoked stspiffy from the line and took his car away from him and gave it to...</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Originally posted by HawkEye@July 19 2003,12:28
<font color='#990000'>once upon a time there was this gangster man, he was such a pimp, all the girls liked him, and his car... it was a toyota celica.. they called him hawk.

stspiffy agreed and they set it up. They got to the spot Hawk with is black 94' celica with a 3s-gte engine and a combat style kit rolled to the line and...

they started to go at it... of course hawk was a big pimp so he smoked stspiffy from the line and took his car away from him and gave it to...

Frosty, because he was another big pimp..So off Frosty drove with spiffys car when all of the sudden...</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

they started to go at it... of course hawk was a big pimp so he smoked stspiffy from the line and took his car away from him and gave it to...

Frosty, because he was another big pimp..So off Frosty drove with spiffys car when all of the sudden...

the fat chick that was in hawk's bathtub showed up and screamed, "i'm yo baby's mama!"  meanwhile, stspiffy pulled up in his spare gt4 after realizing he lost the race because he was rolling in his joke celica that had a honda engine in it...</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Originally posted by stspiffy@July 19 2003,9:30

Frosty, because he was another big pimp..So off Frosty drove with spiffys car when all of the sudden...

the fat chick that was in hawk's bathtub showed up and screamed, "i'm yo baby's mama!"  meanwhile, stspiffy pulled up in his spare gt4 after realizing he lost the race because he was rolling in his joke celica that had a honda engine in it...

When Frost realized this..He was so depressed he was almost tempted to go after the fat chick..But he held himself back and ghost rid the car into a brick wall, So off Frosty went back to his garage to grab his car, Mean while Hawk..</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>once upon a time there was this gangster man, he was such a pimp, all the girls liked him, and his car... it was a toyota celica.. they called him hawk.

the fat chick that was in hawk's bathtub showed up and screamed, "i'm yo baby's mama!"  meanwhile, stspiffy pulled up in his spare gt4 after realizing he lost the race because he was rolling in his joke celica that had a honda engine in it...

When Frost realized this..He was so depressed he was almost tempted to go after the fat chick..But he held himself back and ghost rid the car into a brick wall, So off Frosty went back to his garage to grab his car, Mean while Hawk..

grabbed the fat chick and threw her to england and said dont come back you big fat chick... so hawk then went to get his 88 all trac and told frosty to come back.. that the car in his garage wasnt fast at all.... so hawk gave the 88 all trac to frosty and said take care of her, after that stspiffy found out and...</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

When Frost realized this..He was so depressed he was almost tempted to go after the fat chick..But he held himself back and ghost rid the car into a brick wall, So off Frosty went back to his garage to grab his car, Mean while Hawk..

grabbed the fat chick and threw her to england and said dont come back you big fat chick... so hawk then went to get his 88 all trac and told frosty to come back.. that the car in his garage wasnt fast at all.... so hawk gave the 88 all trac to frosty and said take care of her, after that stspiffy found out and...

invited everybody to a party to chill.  frosty brought a keg of labatt blue eh and natalie portman pulled up in her celica, saw spiffy and said, "hey, i was busy tonight, but i thought i'd show up because i'm secretly in love with you."  stspiffy nodded and cranked up the beats when suddenly everybody turned their heads to the door because...</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

grabbed the fat chick and threw her to england and said dont come back you big fat chick... so hawk then went to get his 88 all trac and told frosty to come back.. that the car in his garage wasnt fast at all.... so hawk gave the 88 all trac to frosty and said take care of her, after that stspiffy found out and...

invited everybody to a party to chill.  frosty brought a keg of labatt blue eh and natalie portman pulled up in her celica, saw spiffy and said, "hey, i was busy tonight, but i thought i'd show up because i'm secretly in love with you."  stspiffy nodded and cranked up the beats when suddenly everybody turned their heads to the door because...

All of the sudden there was a knock..spiffy went to answer the door when all of the sudden 3 trucks pulled up with Poutine and Canadian Beer(The best)..Frosty walked up to spiffy and put his hand on his shoulder...
"I also invited a bunch of Canadian Cuties down..Hope you dont mind
"..They went to sit back down when they noticed Hawk...</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts

invited everybody to a party to chill.  frosty brought a keg of labatt blue eh and natalie portman pulled up in her celica, saw spiffy and said, "hey, i was busy tonight, but i thought i'd show up because i'm secretly in love with you."  stspiffy nodded and cranked up the beats when suddenly everybody turned their heads to the door because...

All of the sudden there was a knock..spiffy went to answer the door when all of the sudden 3 trucks pulled up with Poutine and Canadian Beer(The best)..Frosty walked up to spiffy and put his hand on his shoulder...
"I also invited a bunch of Canadian Cuties down..Hope you dont mind "..They went to sit back down when they noticed Hawk...

came inside the door and started throwing time slips around the room of his 94 celica with the swap... it read 12.7... all the girls then walked towards hawk and said oh hawk... your a big pimp! we love you sooo much</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

"I also invited a bunch of Canadian Cuties down..Hope you dont mind "..They went to sit back down when they noticed Hawk...

came inside the door and started throwing time slips around the room of his 94 celica with the swap... it read 12.7... all the girls then walked towards hawk and said oh hawk... your a big pimp! we love you sooo much...

"it's just a shame..." the girls continued, "that you do everything fast."  and then they all went back to spiffy for good lovin.  meanwhile frosty had punched a hole in the keg at the beer bong challenge of...</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts