Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Has anyone ever heard about the Toyota Paseo?  I have seen it a few times and i am just wondering about it.  Is it like a sporty coupe thing or is it kinda like a civic?  It is very small and has a spoiler on it.  Whats the story behind it?</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>:laugh:  My friend bought one for a winter car..He said he'd rather ride his bike
</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>the paseo is toyotas 2nd bad car, in first its the terdcel, horrible cars, if the paseo had a real powerful engine, man that would be the car to own, in japan the paseos have the starlette engine i believe, which is turbocharged, not bad, a guy out here swapped that motor in to his paseo and put supra tail lights on it, its purple, kinda kiks ass</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>over there the paseo has the 4afe ? it is the 1.6L out of the corolla about 70kw iirc.</font>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font color='#000000'>I know a co-worker from Wendy's (where i work
) that has a red paseo.  He has flowmaster exhaust, new intake, huge sound system, its pretty cool. He claims 0-60 in 7 seconds, i dont know if i believe that, i gotta race him  ;) .
thanks for the input</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>I found one today for sale..So I decided to see if everyone was telling the truth and took it for a test drive
It's actually a nice little car, it's not so bad with the racing either. Even though the guy was in there with me..I decided to race this Cavy
</font>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#000000'>i see a lot of performace upgrades and aftermarket parts for them on the internet and in catalogues and sh!t (is it bad to just write ####?).

Oh well, seems like a great bitchwork car!  :grin:</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Originally posted by DanTheMan@Aug. 08 2003,2:25
<font color='#000000'>I know a co-worker from Wendy's (where i work
) that has a red paseo.  He has flowmaster exhaust, new intake, huge sound system, its pretty cool. He claims 0-60 in 7 seconds, i dont know if i believe that, i gotta race him  
thanks for the input</font>
<font color='#000000'>Tell that guy he's a fuktard!

The only way he's running a 7 second 0-60 is if his intake adds 30 horsepower and his exhaust adds 35!

If he does let me know where he gets his parts because they do the impossible.

BTW:  Toyota Paseo's have 93 horsepower and weigh in at just over 2000 lbs, compared with new Celica's which push 180 hp and weigh 2500 lbs (and they can run 7 second 0-60 times).</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>QUOTE
If he does let me know where he gets his parts because they do the impossible.[/B]
 Hell yeah, I'd wanna piece of that!   :grin:

BTW:  Toyota Paseo's have 93 horsepower and weigh in at just over 2000 lbs, compared with new Celica's which push 180 hp and weigh 2500 lbs (and they can run 7 second 0-60 times).[/B]
 YAY!!! Go 7th gen celi's!!  :D</font>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts