Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Has anyone here have scale model of his/her Celica on desk, i wish i could find model of my 6gen on desk, has anyone seen those lately?
7gens i see everywhere but havent seen 6gens around... :down:

and something not so good for chance,
anyway i dont waste another topic so i put here

wohoo  :glare:
i went to car inspection today and guy in there told me i had "illegal" wheels on it (after browsing his thick book), i was like  

says my rims are too wide for tires so i has to change either my tires or rims, but i'll go with tires which is cheaper.
somehow i just feel that he had to find something to complain about  
</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i know they have 6th gen celica hatch and gt4 rally models, but i don't know where to get them</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Like a little model car?  I'm not so sure about those, they probably don't make them anymore.  I know they make new cars and old classic cars or limited edition cars, but nothing in the middle.  You can try e-bay maybe.

Also, that sucks about the inspection, who ever heard of your tires being too wide?  Hope you get it taken care of soon!  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I got one almost exactly like mine off of eBay... only difference is that it's a liftback & doesn't have a spoiler, but I was thrilled to find a black 6th gen celica model... I'll try to take a quick pic for you later, but until then try starting here:
http://www.toyotacelicas.com/shoponline/ebay/model.html</font>

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>Meryem:
yep now they have invented to complain about not compatible rim/tire setups which before has went thru

problem for me is following...
i have 15"x7" rims now, and to get legal ones i has to buy 15"x6.5" rims... or slightly wider tire.

anyway i decided moment ago that i buy whole new rims which seems to come alot cheaper !! instead of buying new winter tires, besides my old rims are horrible so i get rid of those

Celica:
thanks for links, i'll see what i can find =)</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Well that just sucks... good luck with everything, at least you'll get rid of the ugly rims you don't want anymore and get some nice new ones... though the new ones you just had were really nice.  Keep us posted!  :thumbsup:</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts