Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>ok guys i have a 88 celica gts and i found a 88 corolla all track that i can get for like $200 my question is if i can swap the 4 wheel drive system to my celica i'm new on the celicas
but no to toyota i have a 84 celica gts and a 94 paseo well if any one knows if this can be done hit me up thanks</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>is it the ae-86 chassis? no, nevermind that was 84-87, yo said 88.  well, i dont think that it will fit, they are different chassis and you would have to make too many mods to fit it.  Probably actually easier to find a rare GT-Four, if you're willing to pay top$... haha :grin:</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font color='#000000'>well thanks man but the corolla is a 1990 so i'm not sure if i can do the swap or not but thanks for the info</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>actually no matter what year it is i wouldnt try to make it awd, the cost would be extreme most of the #### under the car would have to be swapped or modded, including the gas tank, the suspension ect.. i would say buy a gt4 before ever trying to do the swap</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts