Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>
 I finnally did it and put my Celica on the road.  I have driven the car a few times when my friend owned it.  Nothing compares to driving it when it is yours.  I am a mechanic and have driven just about everything you can think of.  I am hooked and that is the fact.  Now if I just can finish doing the body work so she looks as good as she drives.. Long live the Celica and long live the enthusiasts to keep it alive
</font>

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>yup. celicas are really fun to drive. i like driving my celi even more than my friends 94 supra NA. its cool but i feel idont know better in my car. dont get me wrong his car is bad ass, but i love my car a whole hell of a lot more

thats my boy. ( i dont call my car a girl because my car has balls)

</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Jlavine:  Awesome!!!  Yeah I totally love how I feel driving in my celi, I just feel... right.  I have driven cars with more power and whatever, but it just doesn't feel the same as MY car

Ralph:  Your pic doesn't work and, dude, my car is a "she", girls can have balls too, more than guys sometimes!  I was racing a guy once and he said I have balls like a truck driver!  :upside:   I'm gonna take it as a compliment and roll with the punches...  :cool:</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts