Toyota Celica Forum banner

times is back with a vengence

29K views 112 replies 16 participants last post by  Meryem13 
#1 ·
join me.
i wish more people could post their times.
get to the tracks guys!!!!!

#8 ·
my best time before the wreck was 14.6. now after a new rtanny and tons of down time. i plan to get back to the tracks but it stii doesnt feel right.

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

#10 ·
yeah well ur ass told me that u thought i would only run 15s after my turbo kit

#12 ·
no it wasn't  

oh yeah last night i got 5 bars rich on my celica injectors lastnight!
on top of getting busted street racing....
on top of beating that rx7 again!

hey thanks guys for keeping this forum going
lets keep it up

#15 ·
you can get the gtech from tesla the basic one runs:p/4 g's and 0-60nd 60-0 for around $140
the new version does all that with better accuracy torque and hp, inteligent shift light and some other cool stuff i cant remember
check them out here
http://www.nipponpower.com/electronic/meter/gtech.html

#17 ·
how on earth can thise device work ? just hooked though the cig lighter ? i can possibly understand how it might be able to determine rev's by perhaps some interference in the power signal form the alternator going around but other than that how on earth can it work out power outputs.

#20 ·
well it uses 4 little "radars" accelerometers to gauge your distance and time u covered it. then it uses the wt and time to estimate ur hp and tq. so basically its magic!

#21 ·
i guess the tach is gauged over against ur wt and how fast ur power increases thru each gear based on ur redline but it sounds too complicated to be really accurate?!?! :crazy:

#22 ·
i was going to say at 10 psi and all the stuff i have on my car at 2600lbs how much power do u guys think my car has?

#26 ·
<font color='#FF0000'>would u leave ur poor grannie's wheel chair alone!!! she could have needed to take a dump or somethin and u were out racing in her chair
</font>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.