Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>ok guys the hole group buy idea sucked i guess. so from now on if something comes up with some good prices ill fill u in.. here are some current prices on a couple thing, being closer to christmas these went on sale for me

ichibahn shift knobs pedals and aluminum wings.. i dont have a price but i can tell u this the more people who get them the less we would have to pay.. so maybe a little group buy??

and the samething applies to ractive carbon fiber mufflers.

racing seats on sale starting at 600 pair+shipping (includes mounts)

for 7th generation owners i have a coil over kit for 179+shipping this includes everything and will lower the car i think up to 2" maybe more

for 6th generation owners sorry all i got for u are 9mm spark plug wires availible in red blue and yellow.. 90.+shipping

there is also something new out for all you people that want to be able to tune the sound of ur exhaust it will work on any muffler and it will allow u to tune the sound from the inside of the car. even while driving. it is fully electronic and will need to be placed inside the current pipe.. i dont have a price on it right now but if anyone is interested i can get a price for u
u can post to this or email me for more info
[email protected]</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>ralph sorry man, just found out today that the exhast tuner isnt available yet they expect to ship them out come january
tcs what were u asking about? im sorry i didnt get any messages from you. u can try to message me again i dont know how many times u tried..</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts