Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a fetish for the smell of new tires, when i walk into a Big O or Doscount tire shop i am in heaven

Im the same way with new tennis shoes too

anyone else have a smell fetich?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
im feeling you mr.j someone needs to start posting more.. well a lot of people should
lexies sorry i cant relate to that

·
Registered
12 Posts
It would help if people replied to these threads.  Like I opened one asking people where they're from...I get one reply (thanks Mr.J!).  Then I opened another one about B.C. and I get one reply (thanks Mr.J, again).  Maybe there are just too many other Celica forums?  Hmmm...

So what's up with you Mr. J?

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Originally posted by lilce@Sep. 26 2002,07:52
It would help if people replied to these threads.  Like I opened one asking people where they're from...I get one reply
I assume you're referring to this post http://www.toyotacelicas.com/cgi-bin....2;t=177
...sorry, I didn't see the "If not, where are you from?" part, so I replied

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Originally posted by Lexies@Sep. 26 2002,12:45
I have a fetish for the smell of new tires, when i walk into a Big O or Doscount tire shop i am in heaven

Im the same way with new tennis shoes too

anyone else have a smell fetich?
I once knew this girl who said that the sound of pneumatic wrenches turned her on...of course we had to give her a hard time...so, when she'd walk across the apt. complex, my roommates and I would have Days of Thunder all cued up and crank up the stereo and blast that sound so it'd echo all over the complex

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
See what I mean!  We're hurting for topics.  Maybe slow and steady...
Out of curiosity what other boards does everyone frequent?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts