Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>i got my car with 95610 miles on it and now it's at 99820. that's 4,210 miles since i have had it and it has never had an oil change. I've checked the oil and it's still full and Gold. Is there something wrong with this picture. I'm not burning any oil for some reason.  My Dad knows alot about cars and he says for a car that old that's really good. He says i'm not burning oil, But something feels funny about it so i figured i ask you guys.  I'm not having any problems with my car at all with the engine or anything, it is slow though but that has nothing to do with this problem. I don't think.</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>your car is in pristine condition if it's still gold, but always change the oil at 3,000 to preserve the longevity of your car.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>youll probaly find whoever had it before you changed it every 5000km and didnt kick the crap outa it, so its is good nick.</font>

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>Hey thanks alot i will change the oil anyway. Okay thanks i appreciate it.  I just feel like there is something wrong with that but i guess i was wrong. Today i just got my new cd player. One that actually plays CD's my other one didn't. I have a sony cdx m800. It's a nice cd player really nice. I had Bestbuy install it this time instead of me. The downside about that was they cut the power wires to my neons which really pissed me off
gosh i was so mad I asked them why they did that and they said "so the warranty will be official" but he could have fixed it instead of cutting the wires.  So that's what i spent much of my day today doing. rewiring the neons. gosh what a pain. it's hot in virginia.  Well anyway thanks again.</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts