Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>I see chicks driving celicas on the street, but I've yet to see a celica chick parked and chillin somewhere.. Where do they go!?   ???</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#FF0000'>Ok I took it upon myself to email the Lori Ann chick and told her about the site!  :thumbsup:

If she becomes a member, I think I deserve a free toyotacelicas.com sticker!  :D</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Mar. 24 2003,6:46
<font color='#000000'>I see chicks driving celicas on the street, but I've yet to see a celica chick parked and chillin somewhere.. Where do they go!?   ???</font>
<font color='#000000'>Haha, that is confidential information!!  :cool:  Sometimes referred to as "the Spot"  :p</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
...I wonder if she'll think ToyotaCelicas.com members are stalking her[/B]
If all else fails, we will put our most experienced moderator on the job..mR.j!  :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<font color='#FF0000'>I met a female celica driver lastnight named Tracy!  :thumbsup:  She drives a black lowerd celica stx, AND she drives as well as I do..  :devil:  
Woooooooo!  :p</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font color='#FF0000'>MY PAGE! ITS ALLLLLLL MINE! HAHAHAHAHA! NOT CELICA CHICKS PAGE!.......BUT, MY PAGE HAHAHAHAHHA! THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I'D LIKE TO THANK MYSELF FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<font color='#FF0000'>I know it can't be Celica Chick, she hasn't posted yet..(Which is VERY scary!)</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@April 21 2003,11:40
<font color='#000000'>I know it can't be Celica Chick, she hasn't posted yet..(Which is VERY scary!)</font>
<font color='#000000'>That's right, cause Celica Chick was busy working on the bike this weekend  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Hey Frosty, you a Leafs fan, they're hella tight.  I live in San Jose and am a Sharks fan also though, but since the Sharks didn't make it, i'm rooting for Toronto.  You guys have Nolan now!!! :laugh: Hope he can get the cup with you guys, hope you beat the Flyers tonight...</font>

1 - 20 of 174 Posts