Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>So its friday night and me and my boy Chubbs are cruisin.  Chubbs is in the passenger seat and been with me when we raced a supra and turboed 240sx,and held our own with em, we turn heads at intersections and teh kids walking around the city look and cheer as we scream pass them.  he has a 95 civic ex so it is now suprise i stomp his ass off eh line but he races hard and a good passenger.  Back to friday, a week before i go to UofA and have to keep my carat home in the garage.

Things start out fast.  I turn left at teh intersection by my house onto Mckellips rd. a street that gets a lot of races.  At teh same time a 92 red eclipse turns from the other lane.  We make a red light so I rev at him (the sole purpose of this ight was to race).  He jumps the gun but has time to recover.  He starts about an eighth of a car length ahead of me.  I stomped the hell out of it.  By 4th i saw little beeds for head lights behind me.

An hour later we are on Stapley rd. by the 60 freeway, a huge movie and restarant venue is on the road so plenty of kis with their imports hill on fridays ad saturdays.  We follow a late 90s integra into the place, by the looks of the car they liked to race.  Unfortunatly they parked, so we changed out focus to a 91 crx.  It was a funky yellow with exhaust, but crxs tend to be sleepers.  We follow him out of the place and around the block.  We get a light and we go.  The crx stays on my rear fender till 3rd then, slowly falls behind.  He refuses to race again.  I stop at a 711 to get sme smokes and head towards my house.  We pull into a Chevron to fillup but at that time Arizona had little to no gas that week.  I am half way done with a cigarette and Chubbs and I hear exhaust and see a wing.  "It's and RX-7"  chubbs yealled.  My the time he looked to see if I heard him I had tossed teh smoke and was starting the car.  We caught up with him a mile down the road in a construction zone.  He turned on to a good road and we took off.  I was on his ass when we down shifted and began to pull on him but we ran outa road.  Chubbs sw 5 0  so we took off.  It was a false allarm so we flipped a biotch and caught up to the RX7 on Mckellips rd. it was a 90 RX7 but quick.  We finaly had a good go and I got him on the go but he stayed right on my bumper.  Chubbs and i concluded it was the N/A 90 RX7, or just a novice driver.

After cruising down mill ave., a good place to see imorts but cop pop is high because it is on ASU's campus.  We call it a night around 1 after 2 hours of nohing.  We are heading down McKellips towards home when i see an integra and a lancer fly by the other way.  EBRAKE,we spin around and catch up to them at light.  The interga and I are battling it out through traffic tearing through every gear.  We make it to the freeway.  We take off on the on ramp. I gt him of the line and he is with me,  about a 1/4 car length behind he stays at about 120mph, thats where my stock speedo stops.  He gets off to another freeway and Chubbs and I breath a sigh of releif and joy that I won. I went in thinking I would lose but lets see ow close it is.  Then we hear a second muffler over mine.  The yellow lancer was ready for his turn.  I stay in 5th at about 38000 rpms, he down shifts and we go, we stay next to eachother until traffic and I am forced to fall behind him..  i am in his draft but cautious not to bump him, there was no room to pass safely.  I see a cop and we bail or teh night.

I didn't get pulled over and went to bed a happy man.

THE END</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<font color='#000000'>BTW I drive a 99 ford must...  NO just kidding.  I am teh proud owner of a black

1992 Celica GT liftback

Performance:
Cold air injen inake
Apexi cat back exhaust
Next Level Triphase Module

Suspension:
Stock strut
aftermarket front and rear tower struts
2 3/4"  drop on sprint springs

Looks:
VIS invader kit
55" doul deck wing</font>