Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year, there's a local web site awards show called "The Dotties"...ToyotaCelicas.com has been nominated two or three times now & has never been a finalist. I used to work for the web design company that did their site and have a little insight to the politics involved w/ those awards...but this year it seems to have gotten worse. Please take a minute to look at this year's finalists and compare them to ToyotaCelicas.com.
Not to toot my own horn, but it's such a shame that so many poorly designed sites & those that lack content made it to the finals & we didn't.
If you agree, please voice your disapproval at their decisions. I would love it if they got flooded with complaints. It's not that I'm a poor loser, though I can be at times, the fact is that this site is obviously better than many of the finalists, but due to some hidden agenda, we lose.
Anyhow, here's a link to their site: http://www.thedotties.com

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yeah WTF!!!! Your sites kicks all their @$$.  Even little things like graphics are very well done on the other sites.  It make$ me wonder how tho$e $ite$ got on their and your$ didn't.
 :devil:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts