Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well if the Supra is the celicas daughter, then the daddy must of been one bad @$$ automobile  :)

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
The Supra is not the Celica's little sister. The Supra came from the Celica line to be higher end model. The "Celica Supra" was the high-end model of the Celica before it seperated into it's own thing when the Celica went FWD.

supra-
pref.

1. Above; over; on top of
2. Greater than; transcending

Saying the Supra is the Celica's little sister is like saying the GTO is the Tempest's little sister.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by Imacastrobutfidelsnotmydaddy+Jun 3 2005, 05:02 PM-->QUOTE (Imacastrobutfidelsnotmydaddy @ Jun 3 2005, 05:02 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-MA70Supra88
@Jun 3 2005, 09:17 AM
The Supra is not the Celica's little sister.  The Supra came from the Celica line to be higher end model.
agreed [/B]
if your parents hated you and raised your younger sibling to be better than you at everything would you consider them your big brother/sister?

i consider the supra the celica's bigger brother, but if you want to argue semantics, i'm going to have to say that since the supra came off the celica line and is newer in years, that the supra is the celica's little sister. the celica's burly, much stronger, little sister.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Oh shoot, I completely didn't notice that one. Darn...

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Originally posted by stspiffy+Jun 3 2005, 07:08 PM-->QUOTE (stspiffy @ Jun 3 2005, 07:08 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2005, 05:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MA70Supra88
@Jun 3 2005, 09:17 AM
The Supra is not the Celica's little sister.  The Supra came from the Celica line to be higher end model.

agreed
if your parents hated you and raised your younger sibling to be better than you at everything would you consider them your big brother/sister?

i consider the supra the celica's bigger brother, but if you want to argue semantics, i'm going to have to say that since the supra came off the celica line and is newer in years, that the supra is the celica's little sister. the celica's burly, much stronger, little sister. [/B]
My little sister is bigger, stonger and burlier than me...

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
i use to be, then i moved to north carolina. who's eyes r those castro? i like'em. do you have a pair for me?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts