Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Check out the Rumors forum under the General category.  

It looks like they're pulling the celica and will release 8th gen in Asia only, and in the US replace it with the Scion
 But these ARE just rumors, so keeping fingers crossed! :grin:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Thanks for moving this Eric, I would have if I had the ability you know...

As for the Scion, it just looks too blah... just like any other sedan type car out there, though some of those photochopped pics make it look a little more sporty but not much so.  I like that my celi looks different than almost all the other cars out there

I can't wait to race one, it may have a larger displacement, but it's got less hp but more torque... it'll be interesting for sure!  :oops:</font>

·
Registered
0 Posts
xA and xB are both the coolest looking cars ive seen in a while. You gotta be crazy. The tC is awesome looking...its got hella horespower too and it sells for like $16k. I'll tell ya, Scion is going places...who else has illuminated cup holders?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is the car that prompted me to get my 2004 GTS. Heard they were discontinuing U.S. sales of the Cel, took one look at the Scion, decided "NO WAY", and bought the GTS less than a week later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts