Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>I got my decal from you guys afew days ago and sold it on Ebay, and got $23,780.! Actually NO..

Thanks for the decal!  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Celica Chick,
hehe...guess you were too wrapped up post whorin' to see the announcements all over the place for free decals to the first 20 people to PM me their info

TicketBoy,
cool...glad it got there okay
...you'll have to send a pic of it on your ride for the decals page...</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#FF0000'>Wow celicachick got slammed by celicafan of ALL people!  :p  

Celicafan is human!  :devil:</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I have to say I'm still in shock!  I couldn't even think of a come back I was so stunned...  I have to give CelicaFan a  :thumbsup:

Don't worry, I won't forget this!  :devil:</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<font color='#FF0000'>Is that a Honda driver in the pic? You know, it kinda looks like-I'm going to stop myself on that one...  :devil:  hee hee hee</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<font color='#FF0000'>Lets start the bidding on my decal! Bidding starts at $50 dollars!  :thumbsup:  
C'mon people don't be shy! This decals from grand master "BigCheese" himself, bound to go up in value IN JUST 50 YEARS! (Like a certain persons honda!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :p

:oops: I'm going to get something back on that... HAHAHAHA!</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font color='#000000'>see TCS_03     if celica chick send eric naughty pics of herself...u know every other guy on here is gonna want naughty pics of u  hehe to get back at eric....lol j/k...........whats with the own3d thing im kinda slow.....hehe later all</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by CelicaFan@Jan. 21 2003,8:41
<font color='#000000'>Celica Chick,
hehe...guess you were too wrapped up post whorin' to see the announcements all over the place for free decals to the first 20 people to PM me their info
</font>
<font color='#000000'>Kinda slow ???  That was long enough ago I had to go back to see what you were even talking about :kungfu: and you call yourself a moderator  :p  In sum, CelicaFan came out of left field (or was that right?) and oWn3d my a$$ with the above quote..  I'm still in shock
o:   It's always the quiet ones you gotta watch out for  :suspect:  :devil:</font>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts