Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>i finally got around to getting some night pis. pitty took these at about 3am and had work next morn at 8 but hey

they look sweet in hard copy pitty to mates scanner did a horrid job on the really dark ones. in print they are heaps better. the black background isnt blurred and there is really good contrast.  none the less.

comments ?

there are more pics in that directory, just have a look at the other "night" ones they loko petty sweet. ill get them scanner better when i get a chance.

esp the last few with the orangish lighting, that looks wicked. some of those pics were up to 15-20 sec exposures, lol.

</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<font color='#000000'>oh btw that really bright strip that looks like it is the neon isnt, the tube is perfectly hidden behind the middle black vent so from the outside you cant see it at all. its just the reflection on the bodywork.</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Originally posted by toof@Jan. 08 2003,2:27
<font color='#000000'>i finally got around to getting some night pis.</font>
<font color='#000080'>Nice to know you got to pis</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>rotfl,

thats too good to go back and edit.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#000000'>thats all it is

just a 2' neon mounted behind the grill but you cant actually see the tube, i cant stand it when ppl mount them and you can see the tube directly looks terrible. thats just the glow that it gives out so no over bright points. im not happy with those pics ill do some more prolly this weekend</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts